TOPIC: ALL HAIL THE POWER OF JESUS’ NAME
SCRIPTURE TEXT: PHILIPPIANS 2:5-11
2. The Name of Jesus is…
(i) An Esteemed name.
(ii) An Easy name.
(iii) An Enduring name.
(iv) An Exclusive name.
(v) An Empowering name
3. A Final Word:
Reflection: The meaning of your name.
- Give some reasons as to why the name of Jesus is so esteemed.
- Can you recall an occasion when you cried out to Jesus?
- Why do you think the name of Jesus has endured for so long?
- What does Jesus mean when He said, “I am the way”
- How does Jesus empower us as His followers? Share occasions when you were so empowered.
Memorize the five (5) descriptions of Jesus’ Name.
Memory Verse: Philippians 2:9-11
9 Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.