|EMBRACE REFRESHING CHANGES
Mark 2:18 – 3:6
Change often invites objections.
Jesus does things differently.
Jesus ushers in a new era.
Jesus sees Sabbath from a relational angle.
1. Don’t be afraid of doing a new thing.
2. Lack of Scriptural understanding creates resistance to changes.
3. Refreshing change prioritizes people.
A Final Word
Make a change.
I welcome refreshing changes.
1. Is it possible that we could be standing in the way of God when HE wants to introduce changes?
2. What lessons do we learn from Jesus’ anger towards man-made repressive laws?
Be an agent of change.
“No one pours new wine into old wineskins…..”
Mark 2:22, NIV 1984